Public Warehousing Services
At Florida Warehousing and Storage, our clients get more than just space: they get targeted, focused service designed to provide a public warehousing solution that works for each company’s specific needs. Our guiding principle – we keep our customers happy – means we work one-on-one with each client, providing convenience, flexibility and cost-effective warehousing solutions to a variety of industries.
Our warehousing service provides clean, dry storage space and focuses on providing related services – handling, pallet services, stretch wrap and labeling – through our logistics solution and work individually with each customer to develop a program that works for their needs. Most of our customers choose to use our warehousing logistics services, allowing Florida Warehousing to receive products, inspect, inventory, palletize, store in our warehouse and maintain inventory with our state-of-the-art inventory system. This allows the clients to customize their own warehousing experience to meet their own specific needs.
To meet the goals of many of our public and contract warehousing clients, Florida Warehousing and Storage also offers logistics, distribution, and fulfillment services that complements our warehousing services. We even have our own inventory control software that helps with inventory tracking and management needs. This will allow you to treat the public warehouse the same way they would any other well-connected satellite location. Wondering where your shipments are at? With us, just check your phone for real-time updates.
Starting right here in Brevard County our supply chains can reach anywhere in the Nation. Using I-95 is a popular route for north and south while 528 reaches Central Florida. Our warehouse is also easy for suppliers to get to as it is located right near the Melbourne Airport and not far from the port in Cape Canaveral.
1. Long-Term Savings: When it comes to warehousing, it can be very costly and time-consuming. Hiring a warehouse provider can help you reduce your costs & save you time on shipping.
2. No Additional Hiring: If you hire a warehousing/3PL provider, you have access to their professional labor team.
3. Frees Up Your Space: Having a warehouse provider can give you access to unlimited space. This gives you the ability to not worry about handling storage and fulfillment.
4. Access To The Latest Technology: A warehousing/3PL provider will always be up to date with the latest technology. This eliminates unnecessary spending.
5. Customer Satisfaction: A warehousing/3PL provider will help you focus more on your business. This should lead you to increase your customer satisfaction ratings.
Is Warehousing Beneficial for You?
A lot of companies start by using public warehousing services temporarily. Later on, they shift to using them permanently. Outsourcing your warehousing needs typically makes more sense then to create your own storage and distribution system. Location can make all the difference. That is why we are located right near the Melbourne Airport and not far from the port in Cape Canaveral. This allows your goods to be delivered promptly to you or your business associates much faster and in sync, suiting their just-in-time supply chain needs.
Florida Warehousing has available space for you to store your goods. As your company continues grows, the amount of space you need also grows. This is not a problem when you have access to a warehouse. You just need to pay for space and then you may use it. This is why access to a public warehouse can be so beneficial to you. We also offer highly advanced technology that is often financially unobtainable by smaller companies but is affordable when the cost is shared across multiple businesses who share the same public warehouse.