Public Warehousing Services Florida
Our warehousing service provides clean, dry storage space and focuses on providing related services – handling, pallet services, stretch wrap and labeling – through our logistics solution and work individually with each customer to develop a program that works for their needs. Most of our customers choose to use our warehousing logistics services, allowing Florida Warehousing to receive products, inspect, inventory, palletize, store in our warehouse and maintain inventory with our state-of-the-art inventory system. Therefore, allowing the clients to customize their own warehousing experience to meet their own specific needs.
In order to meet the goals of many of our public and contract warehousing clients, Florida Warehousing and Storage also offers logistics, distribution, and fulfillment services that complements our warehousing services. We even have our own inventory control software that helps with inventory tracking and management needs. This will allow you to treat the public warehouse the same way they would any other well-connected satellite location. Wondering where your shipments are at? With us, just check your phone for real-time updates.
Starting right here in Brevard County our supply chains can reach anywhere in the Nation. Using I-95 is a popular route for north and south while 528 reaches Central Florida. Our warehouse is also easy for suppliers to get to as it is located right near the Melbourne Airport and not far from the port in Cape Canaveral.
1. Long-Term Savings: When it comes to warehousing, it can be very costly and time-consuming. Hiring a warehouse provider can help you reduce your costs & save you time on shipping.
2. No Additional Hiring: If you hire a warehousing/3PL provider, you have access to their professional labor team.
3. Frees Up Your Space: Having a warehouse provider can give you access to unlimited space. Thus giving you the ability to not worry about handling storage and fulfillment.
4. Access To The Latest Technology: A warehousing/3PL provider will always be up to date with the latest technology. This eliminates unnecessary spending.
5. Customer Satisfaction: A warehousing/3PL provider will help you focus more on your business. This should lead you to increase your customer satisfaction ratings.
Is Warehousing Beneficial for You?
Owning and managing your own warehouse is an appealing idea: you run your warehouse the way you want, you employ the people you want, and you are the one responsible for looking after your own goods. As appealing as it is, it can be logistically daunting. This is especially true if you don’t know what you’re doing or you don’t have the resources. That is why outsourcing a warehouse is a cost-effective solution that provides you with the best result, as soon as possible. Because of this, many companies choose to outsource their warehousing needs.
A lot of companies start by using public warehousing services Florida temporarily. Later on, they shift to using them permanently. Outsourcing your warehousing needs typically makes more sense then to create your own storage and distribution system. Location can make all the difference. That is why we are located right near the Melbourne Airport and not far from the port in Cape Canaveral. Thus allowing your goods to be delivered promptly to you or your business associates much faster and in sync, suiting their just-in-time supply chain needs.
What Are The Advantages of Warehousing Services?
Warehousing has several advantages:
- Storage services provide an opportunity to expand: A popular product could be produced in full force and stored in public warehousing. Therefore, ensuring you have space to supply and meet the demand of your customers.
- The focus stays on your business: outsourcing warehouse services can. Enabling businesses to remain focused on their main objectives.
- Location: if you chose a warehouse located around your largest customer base, you could ensure a convenient business base that works for you and your customers. Certain businesses select a warehouse in the middle of the country. This saves money on shipping coast to coast.
- More than the storage of your goods: Not only can warehousing and storage help store your inventory, it can also help with your overall logistical needs. Along with many of the following services also being provided:
- Competitive storage rates
- Inventory management
- Account administration
- Storage product traceability
- Product availability: By having a logistics system in place, you can reduce cycle times and overall inventories. You can lower costs and improve customer service mainly by providing a means to have the right products available at the right time.
- Economically sound: Efficient operations, storage capacity and a central location all play a major part in the economic benefit of warehousing. By having items delivered to a central warehouse, packaged together and shipped back out as a complete order, you can cut outbound delivery costs, as opposed to shipping items individually from multiple sources.
Florida Warehousing has available space for you to store your goods. As your company continues grows, the amount of space you need also grows. This is not a problem when you have access to a warehouse. You just need to pay for space and then you may use it. This is why access to a public warehouse can be so beneficial to you. We also offer highly advanced technology that is often financially unobtainable by smaller companies. But is made affordable when the cost is shared across multiple businesses that share the same public warehouse.