Product Overflow is where a company’s regular inventory storage areas are full to its capacity. Do you have to much inventory in your warehouse or is your peak season starting and you’ve run out of room? Florida Warehousing, LLC is an East Coast Florida based third-party logistics (3PL) company that offers Product Overflow inventory storage and other short-term 3PL warehouse solutions. Our East Coast location provides you with ready access to some of the largest highway systems, ports, and airports.
Florida based logistics companies also provide a unique advantage to companies whose products are entering the United States from overseas. Cost-effective and efficient container transportation to our 3PL warehouse facilities enables your products to be ready for distribution within the shortest possible time frame.
Contracting with a Third-Party Logistics company like Florida Warehousing, LLC, that has product overflow and short-term storage capabilities can save you time and money, allowing you to reinvest both into the growth of your business. Imagine there’s a company out there that can develop a custom solution for your overflowing inventory. We can work with you to rid your company of blocked aisles, connex containers and productivity issues due to a crowded warehouse. We also make sure that your inventory is always properly sorted, labeled and packaged for you, so that you do not have to worry about organizing inventory either. In fact, a quality Product Overflow inventory storage company will have asset tracking software in place for proper management of your inventory and orders.
How can Florida Warehousing, LLC save me time and money?
– Avoid taking on a long-term lease on a warehouse space. By using a 3PL warehouse to store and distribute your products, you can keep your overhead low and reduce your risk in the event that you need to upsize or downsize inventory storage.
– Flexible pricing for growth. When you’re doing your own warehouse inventory storage, there’s a risk that you won’t be able to support an unexpected large order. A third-party product overflow storage partner can work with you on pricing, without jeopardizing your ability to keep your customers happy.
– No need to hire or manage additional staff as your orders increase. If you needed to add more space, you’d need to hire and take on more personnel to satisfy new customers’ orders. With a product overflow 3PL warehouse partner, they handle the supply chain staffing so that you have a lot less to worry about when you grow.
– Greater effectiveness of your actual business. With a knowledgeable and proven-successful warehousing partner, you can focus on what you do best! We will implement an effective product overflow inventory storage solution with you, so that you can direct your attention to your products, sales, and other aspects of your business.
How does Product Overflow Inventory Storage Work?
Here are the steps to smooth third-party Product Overflow Inventory Storage.
– Your products are shipped to the Florida Warehousing, LLC 3PL warehouse. This can be done by you or Florida Warehousing, LLC arrange transportation.
– Your Florida Warehousing, LLC Third-Party Warehousing team will input the product data and barcodes into our database and your product will be given a location in our facility for easy accessibility.
– You then have multiple options for distribution:
- Florida Warehousing can pick-up and deliver, at your company’s request to and from your facility.
- Florida Warehousing can pick, pack and ship your products from our facility in Melbourne, FL to locations around the country. We could prepare the shipping label document and provide packing and tracking information to you, our customer, who can then pass along to the end customer.
- Florida Warehousing can pull and load your trucks for shipment to your facility or for shipment throughout the country.
As you can see all the behind the scenes work will be done by Florida Warehousing, LLC, so you can concentrate on your customers.
Florida Warehousing, LLC has the resources and facilities you will need to grow your business to the ideal size while keeping your costs at the lowest level possible. To talk to one of our representatives about product overflow inventory storage and other warehousing services that Florida Warehousing, LLC provides call (321) 259-7983 or go to the contact us page to discuss your project and our pricing. To learn more about us and the services we offer, be sure to connect with us on Facebook!