Florida Warehousing – 5 Reasons to Consider
Warehousing Solutions Help Your Business Run Better
If you don’t currently have a warehousing service, you may be missing out. Most businesses accumulate inventory or other things that their main location simply can’t hold. Even if you have a storage area, if it is not well managed, things can get lost or damaged. If you feel like storage is becoming a problem for your business, you may want to consider Warehousing Solutions in Florida.
Here are a few things contract warehousing can help with:
- Free Space – The most obvious advantage is getting your space back. Cluttered shops and workspaces hurt productivity. By using a warehousing service you can reclaim your space and know where everything is. Searching for items buried in a back room is a huge waste of time.
- Opportunity to Expand – Once your space is free, you can use it however you like. In a retail store, for example, you may be able to add new displays or a whole new section to your showroom. You will essentially be adding value to your space, increasing the amount of usable square footage.
- Managed Inventory – You will know exactly what you have. No more taking multiple trips to the “backroom”. You can also have your shipments sent directly to the warehouse, where they will be processed and checked in. This leaves you free to work on your business, rather than bogged down with inventory management.
- Unlimited Storage – By outsourcing your warehousing needs, you will have flexibility. Rather than being stuck with a storage unit or buying your own warehouse, you don’t have to incur major expenses to expand your storage.
- No new hires – Florida Warehousing and Storage offers Third-Party Logistics or 3PL to actively manage your inventory. Rather than hiring a full-time person to perform this task, you can have us do it for you. You are free to grow your business, not having to worry about order fulfillment. We are able to adapt along with you to accommodate your needs.
Florida Warehousing has available space for you to store your goods. As your company continues to grow, the amount of space you need also grows. This is not a problem when you have access to a warehouse. You just need to pay for space and then you may use it. This is why access to a public warehouse can be so beneficial to you. We also offer highly advanced technology that is often financially unobtainable by smaller companies. This is made affordable when the cost is shared across multiple businesses that share the same public warehouse.